Celebrate the Oscars: Enter to win a prize | Fun
News10 is gearing up for the Oscars and our post show Feb 24 by running a weekly contest to challenge your Academy Awards knowledge.
That means that every day this week we had a different Oscar question and all you had to do was email us the correct answer at firstname.lastname@example.org by 6pm on Friday.
The winner was randomly picked from those who correctly answered any of our daily questions.
Since we mentioned a different question every day, you had the opportunity to enter the contest five times this week, and thereby increase your chances to win our weekly prize -- a hundred dollar Target gift certificate.
The winner will be announced on our Saturday 5pm newscast.
Click here to see the contest rules. and get ready for next week's Oscar challenge which will start Monday Feb 18 on our 6pm newscast!
Follow along with all the Academy Award action on Twitter by using #News10Oscars.
Top Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope Stories
Upcoming Events near Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager