Expert: Loving a deal doesn't mean you're addicted | Fun
SACRAMENTO, Calif. - As Black Friday nears, shoppers across Northern California continue to camp outside Best Buy stores in Arden and Citrus Heights, hoping to score the best deal possible.
Addiction expert Terry Adams said those people are not considered shop-a-holics because they are just searching for deep discounts.
"Compulsive shopping is when you start shopping and can't stop and at the end of the day," Adams said.
Adams said compulsive shoppers shop everyday and spend money they don't have.
Experts said the best way to combat complusive shopping is to stick to a budget.
Top Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope Stories
Upcoming Events near Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager