N. Highlands drugstore killers receive life sentences | Crime
SACRAMENTO, CA - The gunman in a North Highlands drugstore robbery that turned deadly has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 183 years to life in prison plus 103 years in prison.
Judge Troy Nunley handed down the term for Kelvin Arnell Peterson who was found guilty by a Sacramento Superior Court jury of seven felonies, including the murder of 27-year-old store clerk Tania Gurskiy and shooting of another employee who survived.
Accomplice Bernard Krugerrand Reed, who was found guilty of murder and robbery, received a sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole, plus 1 year in prison.
The shooting took place at the Rexall Pharmacy on the 5700 Watt Avenue on Sept. 2, 2010.
Top Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope Stories
Upcoming Events near Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager