Foothill HS health assistant accused of giving physicals to students | Crime
SACRAMENTO, CA - A Foothill High School employee is accused of conducting sports physicals on students without proper certification.
Margo Santana was a health assistant at the school in the Twin Rivers Unified School District. She's now in Sacramento County Jail.
Santana is charged with 20 counts of taking money on false pretenses and one count of practicing medicine without a medical certificate.
Physicals are supposed to be performed by a medical doctor or a nurse. Santana is accused of charging students $20 for the exam.
Parents were notified and given refunds.
Santana's case is being handled by the Sacramento County District Attorney's Office.
Top Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope Stories
Upcoming Events near Citrus Heights / N. Highlands / Antelope
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Join Safe Kids Celebration May 18
- Thrifting: Off to Denios We go
- Sierra College Foster Youth to Benefit from event: Glitz, Glamour, and Girlfriends
- Matt Redding Memorial Golf Tournament set for June 17 at Whitney Oaks Golf Club
- Steve Budiono Joins Community 1st Bank as Senior Vice President/Senior Relationship Manager